NEW CONSTRUCTION / DEVELOPER
We build your dream from the beginning. Construction usually involves the translation of designs into reality. The project is completely designed by us, then bid on, then completed.
In the building market, IGMAR specializes in constructing office buildings; education and sports facilities; luxury homes and residential building. Our capabilities include general construction, construction management, design-build. During the past 8 years, IGMAR has performed construction services for more than 50 construction projects.
Our architect team normally manages the job, and a construction manager, design engineer, construction engineer or project manager supervises it. We consider zoning requirements, environmental impact of the job, scheduling, budgeting, construction-site safety, availability and transportation of building materials, logistics, and inconvenience to the public caused by construction delays and bidding.
If you want to invest in our future developments just contact us. We have some coming soon
The general process includes the following steps:
- Lot selection
- Create preliminary plans. We work together to create a preliminary plan. Design must meet the general engineering standards of the building code, taking subdivision rules
- We will establish the specifications – essentially the list of what is needed to complete the building.
- Finalize lot selection and purchase the lot
- Preparing the design usually consists of drawings and specifications by our design team including architect, civil engineers, mechanical engineers, electrical engineers, structural engineers, fire protection engineers, planning consultants, architectural consultants, and archaeological consultants
- Begins bidding out the job to subcontractors. The process can take several weeks.
- Lot is surveyed and staked out
- Begin construction excavation and foundation, work begins after plans are approved and building permits are posted.
- Landscape design implementing
- Final inspection for occupancy; in which no health or safety violations are found.